11.13.2011

Watch me now!


When Tiret Luxury Timepieces were first introduced to me I was hesitant. I had never dealt in watches before.  It was like trying to make apple cider with oranges.  I just had no clue.  As time progressed (pun intended)  I began to understand the creative rareness of these elegant timepieces.  Daniel Lazar had been a designer for Cartier and another unmentionable for many years before venturing on his own to create an exclusive brand of watch that not only delivers top quality, but also extraordinary design. They are not for the timid!!  You either WEAR this piece, or it will be sure to wear you!  In your face and significant, it screams "Look at ME"!!  If you care to spend your dollars on a traditional Rolex or Patek, it's just as well that you wear a one piece to go skinny dipping.  Go ahead, play it safe. Tiret is for the brave and bold!  This is a watch collector's dream!  The finest goods, unique bezels and styles, and a limited number of timepieces make this the exclusive watch to buy today!